Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QMC failed to load

Hi All,

I created a task of reloading & distributing my QV apllication on QMC. When i m trying to open my application on access point, its says failed to open document, you dont have access to this document.

Can anyone helps me understand why i m getting the above error? I don't even have section access on the application and in tasks i have selected distribute to all users in User type.

Thanks

13 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check the Windows security for that QVW file, if you are not included in the list you wont have access to it.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Sometimes files get corrupt when distributing, you can try to delete the Distributed file and start the task again which will create a New qvw. Dont delete the Source document! only document in distribution folder.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Johansson,

I dont know happening but i m not even able to open my file locally i.e. on my desktop. even there it is again saying failed to load document, you dont have access to this document!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

i m the one creator of that qvw file. i m not even able to open that file on my desktop neither on access point.

please suggest

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

So you are not even Able to open the Source document?

You do know the different between Source document and Distributed document?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes Johansson,

I m not able to open it locally either. getting the same error.

There is no section access on the file.

is my file corrupted?

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

could be,but check first if you have correct License (Named Cal) to Access this qvw.

And when you open Qlikview desktop, be sure that you have a License.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

If the file is corrupted, then it wont load in a task I Guess.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I do have license and can see this.