Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QMC not opening

Hi,

I not able to open the QMC after installing the server. The log file gives me the below error message. All services are running. I have tried restarting them.

System.Exception: Failed to retrieve document list from the specified QVS ||    at QMSBackendCore.Service.ServiceImpl.<>c__DisplayClass244.<GetUserDocumentList>b__243() ||    at SolutionGlobal.Collections.ThreadSafeCache`2.CacheItem`1.GetObject() ||    at SolutionGlobal.Collections.ThreadSafeCache`2.Get(TKey key, Func`1 createObjectFunc) ||    at QMSBackendCore.Service.ServiceImpl.GetUserDocumentList(Guid qvsID) ||    at QMSBackendCore.Service.ServiceImpl.Diagnostics.CacheDocumentAvailable()

Regards,

Greeshma

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

This problem has been resolved. There was some security applied on the server which was preventing the web pages from opening. Turning off this option resolved this issue. Thank you for your response.

Regards,

Greeshma

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

any help with this?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

What account did you use to run the different QlikView services? Is it a member of the local Administrators group? Is it a domain service account? Any other QlikView service connections the QMS complains about?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i created an account on the server and added it as a member of the Administrator groups

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Did you restart your server after installation?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I restarted the server as well as the services. Still did not work. It says page cannot be displayed when i open the QMC

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Where does your log file entry come from? From the QMS log? Or the QVWS log?

If your browser cannot show the QMC page, then either the URL is wrong (for example because you use "localhost" on your laptop while the service runs somewhere else) or the QMS isn't running at all.

Can you post a recent log file of the QLikView Management Service?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

This problem has been resolved. There was some security applied on the server which was preventing the web pages from opening. Turning off this option resolved this issue. Thank you for your response.

Regards,

Greeshma