Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akshayjain90
Contributor II
Contributor II

QVW published on Access point is not reflecting new data on Update

Hi All,

I have published one QVW application on access point, and after publishing I updated some data and saved the application on server, but the same updated data is not getting reflected in published application.

Can anyone help me understand, as why the data is not getting updated on Access Point.

Regards,

Akshay

16 Replies
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Ok, is this Your only path to AccessPoint C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents? you have to find out in QMC.

So if you make changes in the Application when it is placed somewhere else then C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents the changes will be reflected in AccessPoint?

But when you change in Application in server path C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents nothing happens, is that correct?

avinashelite

Have you made an filters as Always Single Select ? and had made changes to the data model ?

if Yes then this will surely happens because of that

akshayjain90
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

When I change the application somewhere else and replace it with the document present in path with the same name, the changes are reflected.

But when I open the application from the above path and do some change and save it, the changes are not reflected.

Regards,

Akshay

akshayjain90
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

No I have not use any single select and have not made any change in data model, its a simple application.

Not applicable

Did u try to

Re Run the Dashboard from QMC Once .

in my case we are doing same thing like the updated file moved to server  then running task from qmc once.

avinashelite

Ok are you using any distributor in the QMC ? and check whether its distributing the app ?

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

And you are 100% sure that you not use Publisher to distribute the file?