Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gunjesh0310
Contributor II
Contributor II

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: SQL##f - SqlState: S1000, ErrorCode: 1427, ErrorMsg: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]

Hi All,

We are getting error while pulling the data from oracle database.

Error : QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: SQL##f - SqlState: S1000, ErrorCode: 1427, ErrorMsg: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row.

The query is running fine in sql developer. But when we are trying to execute in qlikview we are getting above error.

Please help.

Thanks,

Gunjesh Joshi

Labels (1)
2 Replies
somacdc
Contributor III
Contributor III

Share your query please.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Gunjesh, please keep in mind given the error, this is likely going to be best addressed on the Oracle forums not here on QlikView forum, as we are simply returning the error being generated by the Oracle driver/connector in this case.  Doing a quick Google search confirmed things are pretty much as stated in the error, and given we are not Oracle gurus, really cannot say what you need to do to fix this or explain why it runs via the SQL manager, but one thing you could try that will compare apples to apples is use Excel or Access to run the same query from them, you should receive the same error in those products you are receiving in ours if I am correct.  If that is the case, then Oracle will be the best place to search for solutions to the issue, as they are the experts in this case.  Sorry I do not have something better for you.

If you run a Google search on just the following, you should see the results I was looking over:

SqlState: S1000, ErrorCode: 1427, ErrorMsg: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.