Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlickView on iPod

Hello,

I've seen pictures of it, been seeing some publications off it. But what is it ?

As you can dowload it from iStore it should be a special application, or is it just a browser enhancement.

We want to offer this functionallity to our users, but we are a (yes sorry) blackberry company.

Is this the same as surfing with your BB to a internal hosted Qv-web application ?

If anyone could give some more info ....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

here are the information from beginning of October 2009:

Version 2.0 of the BlackBerry and Java Mobile QlikView clients are now available for download for to your mobile device from

http://qlik.com/mobile .

Main new features are:

The BlackBerry client is now a native BlackBerry application.

The BlackBerry native API is used for the GUI, which improves rendering and gives it more of a BlackBerry look and feel.

New loading screen and more information when documents are loading

A new loading screen with the QlikView logo is used as documents are loaded from the server.

Search in List Boxes

Search is now supported in List boxes.

Single object mode

A single objects mode is now included, where the main part of the screen is used for one objects, and previews are used for navigation.

By the way "I´m not a BlackBerry Guru".

Good luck!

Rainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

here are the information from beginning of October 2009:

Version 2.0 of the BlackBerry and Java Mobile QlikView clients are now available for download for to your mobile device from

http://qlik.com/mobile .

Main new features are:

The BlackBerry client is now a native BlackBerry application.

The BlackBerry native API is used for the GUI, which improves rendering and gives it more of a BlackBerry look and feel.

New loading screen and more information when documents are loading

A new loading screen with the QlikView logo is used as documents are loaded from the server.

Search in List Boxes

Search is now supported in List boxes.

Single object mode

A single objects mode is now included, where the main part of the screen is used for one objects, and previews are used for navigation.

By the way "I´m not a BlackBerry Guru".

Good luck!

Rainer

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The QlikView iPhone Client is an application for you iPhone or iPod touch that you can download for free from iTunes AppStore. (It is not a browser enhancement)

It does require the document to be stored on a QlikView server.

You find some more info on the iPhone Client here:

Karin

Not applicable
Author

Ok, although i'm having the Blackberry client, i'm able to connect to my server ... but the document list is empty ...

Is there somewhere a doc showing how to configure these application, even on the client side.

Not applicable
Author

This is most likely a security issue.

There is some information about the BlackBerry/Java clients here:

General information

Version 2.0 Release Notes

If this does not help you, please let me know.

/Karin