Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense Architecture

Attached below image is of QlikView Architecture. Can someone please share the same for QlikSense Architecture? I tried to google it but I didn't get one.

QV Architecture.jpg

14 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

missing your image
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes missed it out. Attached it now. Please check and help

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Did you got any chance to look into it?

Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

qsarch.PNG

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Are you sure that this is the Qlik Sense Architecture? This is little difficult to understand when compared to QlikView Architecture. Do you have any other image similar to the one that I have shared?

Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

It's quite similar, just a different orientation. Typically developers will use the server/enterprise environment to create and develop new apps and will browse to the URL of the server, get authenticated and have access to the Qlik Sense hub. There is no need for plug ins, it is all web based. The apps are stored in the Repository and the management of apps, users, security etc is handled through the QMC also access via the web.
Vegar
MVP
MVP

The simple version.

If you swap all your green boxes with green boxes named Qlik Sense Enterprise. Your are pretty much there.
Depending on how you want to do your developing you may add Qlik Sense desktop as well to the development phase.

I notice that your current QlikView image is missing NPrinting for reporting, you could add Reporting as a fourth tire in both QlikView and Qlik Sense.
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for explaining this. 

I believe this is architecture is about Qlik Sense Cloud Architecture since you have mentioned it as web based. So I believe the Architecture will be different for Qlik Desktop. If my understand is correct please share the same with me. 

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for explaining this. Can you please share some images still I am unable to understand the Qlik Sense/Qlik Sense Desktop Architecture. If you don't have any images can you please explain me this briefly. I am new to Qlik Sense so would like to understand the architecture in detail.