Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sasikumar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik View server old version download

hi Qlikers,

I cant download Old version of qlik view server and desktop version.

Guide me to download Qlik View server and Desktop version 7.

Thanks in advance,

Sasikumar

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Usually old versions are available to download for partners. But for that old (v 7), I am not sure. If not available even if you login with partner credentials - you might have to contact your qlik account manager.

View solution in original post

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sasi, version 7 has been out of support since about 2007 I believe, I do not believe it will be possible to get you either of these at this point from past experience, if you do not have copies, you will have to upgrade to a supported release, which I understand you may not be able to do if you have not kept up on maintenance renewals, so in that case, best advice would be what Lisa recommended, getting up with your account manager.  

I am somewhat shocked things are still running at this point as that uses a very old version of .Net Framework etc. and only supported operating systems that are no longer supported by Microsoft at this point as well.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Usually old versions are available to download for partners. But for that old (v 7), I am not sure. If not available even if you login with partner credentials - you might have to contact your qlik account manager.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sasi, version 7 has been out of support since about 2007 I believe, I do not believe it will be possible to get you either of these at this point from past experience, if you do not have copies, you will have to upgrade to a supported release, which I understand you may not be able to do if you have not kept up on maintenance renewals, so in that case, best advice would be what Lisa recommended, getting up with your account manager.  

I am somewhat shocked things are still running at this point as that uses a very old version of .Net Framework etc. and only supported operating systems that are no longer supported by Microsoft at this point as well.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.