Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

QlikSense is not loading complete data from the database

Hi,

I am trying to load 100mn row data from Postgrest SQL into QlikSense. It was loading properly, but suddenly it is loading only some lakh rows. I have not made any changes to the script. I also tried loading for a specific date by applying "where date=specific date", it showed right numbers. when I remove the date filter again it is loading only few rows.  Can some one help, why is this happening?

20 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Ohhh....its strange.

Try to reconnect ur database and load ur data  and Give a try.

avinashelite

how your checking the number of rows ??

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

rowno() is also not giving the right count. when I load for a specific date, it give right count.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, the script works before, are you now loading the same data as before? If not, can you try to only load the data after update?  You said you get strange data, but before you said you can only load part of the data. This seems different. What "strange data" do you mean?

Zhihong

avinashelite

Your using the Rowno() function in the script or front end ???if all the data columns are same than Qlikview will treat them as one single column ...in this case also it appear like less number of rows

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

when I load a restricted data, it loads complete rows. if I load complete data without any restriction, it is loading only 15 - 20% of data only form PgSQL.

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I used rowno() in script. column names are different (not same).

I tried creating qvds for individual dates and load to Qlik, it takes complete data from multiple qvds...!!!

avinashelite

please share the sample files , will check the  data

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

How can I send sample of more than 100Mn rows? I am not facing any issue in less number of data.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hi u can set  limit load on ur file.  and send it across. 

u can find in  Debug  .

lim.PNG