Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikStart Templates - is it free to use?

Dear Community,

I got the question about QlikStart Templates. Are there free to use? I mean if i will have to develop QlikView application for client which wants to use there data from SAP system, can i copy some part of QlikStart template or even use it? Or it's not possible because of the copyright? icd you put most of them on community so you should know, please answer

Thanks in advance!

Bartek

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ian_Crosland
Employee
Employee

‌Hi

All of the templates are free to download and use, they are designed as a starter and may need to be customised based on the customers SAP System.

Thanks

Ian

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ian_Crosland
Employee
Employee

‌Hi

All of the templates are free to download and use, they are designed as a starter and may need to be customised based on the customers SAP System.

Thanks

Ian

Not applicable
Author

thank you very much. it's very helpful!

Bartek

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Very useful indeed, as the Qlik Copyright notice in some of the accompanying documents would let one think otherwise.

cheburashka
Creator III
Creator III

Hello fellow QlikView Devs,

Should you be interested in a general QlikView project template. I've created the QlikView Modules template. It is constructed out of a set of modules. You may see a module as a combination of a setup script, frontend objects and excel templates which you'll use to speed up QlikView development work. There are Business user modules like the "Business user help module", "Navigation & filters module", "KPI Module" or the "AdHoc table module" which add app features that a business user will use in the frontend of the app and there are Developer modules like the "Key Check Module", "Advanced Data Discovery Module", "Color management module", "Dynamic Data Model" or "Documentation module" which a developer can use during the development phase of the QlikView project.

You can find an introduction video in the blog post  QvM - Qlikview Modules. I hope you find it helpful!

KR Koen