Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siva_boggarapu
Creator II
Creator II

QlikView 10

Hello Guys,

Any of you could you please explain about difference between QlikView 9 and QlikView 10. Please brief about the new features in QlikView 10.

Thanks,

Siva

7 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

One of the difference is that qlikview 10 work based on multithreading concept.

so your extraction and processing become faster.

siva_boggarapu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Sunil Jain,

Could you Please explain bit more functionality which was not present in the QlikView 9 version.

Best,

Siva

Not applicable

Hi Siva

I didn't much worked on QlikView 10.0 but have installed it once and reviewed. What I have noticed that there are various new charts such as Mekko, Gantt chart and etc are available in the qv10 which is not there in qv9. Also very good thing which I have noticed is that when write the code in the expressions it shows all the fields which are available along with the function which are there same like .net environment. Which helps to write to code much faster which was not there before.

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

The best quick overview is the official "What's New in QV10", which you can find in the QlikView overview part of the website

http://www.qlik.com/us/explore/products/overview

or through this direct link

http://www.qlik.com/us/~/media/Files/resource-library/global-us/direct/datasheets/DS-Whats-New-In-Ql...

Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikView 10 has so many new features, Associative Search, Mekko Charts, Containers etc. The best one which I like the most is web view mode in the developer client. Of Course QlikView Data Exchange (QVX) format.

siva_boggarapu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Shubham,

If you have any pdf document for this. Can you Please share to me.

Not applicable

Hi Siva,

Recently i have found out all the features available in qlikview 10 at the help page. go to help page , in the search tab type what's new in qlikview 10, then u can get all the features of qv 10.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Arun Prasadh.N.