Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Developer Certification exam

I'm kind of new to the world of Qlikview and would like to prepare for QlikView Developer Certification exam.

Please suggest any resources.

Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards

Pradeep

64 Replies
cloencinabi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Many Thank Boris. I am starting with the preparation of the training and your advices is really useful.

Claudia

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

I find that the Qlikview help menu for the latest version (Qlikview 12) is something that you cannot miss for preparing this examination.

It may have something that is out of syllabus, however, it presented detailed explanation for every function Qlikview have using a language that a beginner can understand.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/12.0/Content/Home.htm

Not saying this is the only thing you needed for the examination, but much better than a lot other material.

Enjoy!

walliamjaxon
Contributor
Contributor

I along with 5 of my colleagues are planning on acquiring Defender in the near future. Can you let me know if the CAU201 exam questions vouchers can be purchased in bulk and some details about the practice test whether its based on the old syllabus or new.

walliamjaxon
Contributor
Contributor

As a IT Exam Material Seller, I think Cisco Certified Network Professional Security is easiest IT Certification. It’s in demand now a days. ExamTrainer offers best preparation study material for any Cisco certification Exam and question answer files for all types of IT Certification Exams.

lilyjhonson
Contributor
Contributor

For Example an IT Exam Material Seller, I Believe Cisco Certified Network Professional Security is Your Simplest IT Certification.

It is in demand today. DumpsArchive supplies the very best prep study material for almost any Cisco certification Assessment and query response files for all kinds of all IT Certification Exams.