Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gouthamkk
Creator
Creator

QlikView Input Field in straight Table

Hi,

I have straight table in QlikView, contains Input field. Where users are able to modify each cell in the table. I am trying to get a work around to update all cells with same value and later user could change it individually. Some thing like when a user enters a value in Input box, all the cells in straight table should be updated from the input box and later user would update individual cell.

Like using a variable in input field.

Can someone please advise

Thanks

Goutham

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You may explain little more with Data set, That may help you. I am thing this may possible but not much clear your intend

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Goutham,

May be like at attached file?

The value of InputField can be changed by clicking the left mouse button to the value in the field.

1.jpg

As variant, you can change all the values of field InputField using the variable whose value changes, for example, with the slider object.

2.jpg

Regards,

Andrey

gouthamkk
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Andrey,

Your answer is close to what i was looking for. But instead of 2 separate columns, is it possible to have one column which user can input the value for each cell or update all cells using variable.

Thanks for the idea.