Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nevets22
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikView Objects -- Asset Repository

Community,

I'm wondering if there is a central repository for QlikView object assets. For example, I'm developing a dashboard and have a need for some slick looking KPI objects. Of course I could design the KPIs myself and tinker around with the formatting preferences, but it would be great if there were a repository or archive of objects that would allow a user to view a variety of diversely formatted KPI objects and then either allow for user download or allow the user the ability to click through the object properties to view which properties need to be changed in order to achieve the same look.

Does anyone know of such a resource?

Thanks so much.

Regards,

Steve

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The best way is to look for Demo.Qlik.com

You can view the dashboard and couple of dashboards are also available to download. Once they are downloaded you have access to everything and then you can see the property of the chart you liked.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The best way is to look for Demo.Qlik.com

You can view the dashboard and couple of dashboards are also available to download. Once they are downloaded you have access to everything and then you can see the property of the chart you liked.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!