Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Radio Button

Hi,

I'm trying to find the best way to enable radio button for sample QlikView Dashboard. Ideally, I'd like to use one pivot where value changes based on the radio button selected. In the example below, a user should be able to select only one of the three options under Limit Unfunded CLIN and one of the three selections under Limit Lead:

Any ideas and/or suggestions are welcome. I also attached sample if needed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Hi Carol,

Basing on swuehl‌ answer above and assuming one of your options is N please see the attached for a solution

View solution in original post

7 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe use a list box (e.g. using a field from a data island or an appropriate field from your current model), with windows checkbox style and option 'always one selected value'  enabled.

See attached for a small sample.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks! I like that idea. Can the list box be set by conditions? If so, can you provide an example?

In the sample screenshot, I will need the following conditions for limiting Unfunded CLIN:

• With = Unfunded CLIN filter ignore
  • Without = Unfunded CLIN set to Y
  • Unfunded CLIN Only = Unfunded CLIN set to Y
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Carol,

Can you the instructions more clearly on the filter creation. In the above statement both without and Unfunded CLIN Only follow same logic. Can you provide more details

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Hi Carol,

Basing on swuehl‌ answer above and assuming one of your options is N please see the attached for a solution

Not applicable
Author

I'm sorry, I meant this:

• With = Unfunded CLIN filter ignore
  • Without = Unfunded CLIN set to Y
  • Unfunded CLIN Only = Unfunded CLIN set to N
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Adam! This is what I am looking for.

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Just a query , i the option of "always one value selected" is disabled , may i know the reason why