Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatihsahin
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

QlikView SharePoint integration/deployment

Hello everybody -

hopefully you can help me out with my following questions:

I have a requirement where the client has a actively used Sharepoint environment. Now the client is planning to make QlkView Applikations available also in Sharepoint.

Is is possible to deploy QlikView applications directly to sharepoint? And opening it that localy with local client license?
What is the difference betweend the Qlikview webparts and the webparts of Sharepoint?

From the view of the architecture does it cause a problem that the QlikView server ,publisher etc. will be on a complete different network than the sharepoint network?

Thanks for you help

Regards

1 Reply
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Fatih Sahin wrote:

Is is possible to deploy QlikView applications directly to sharepoint? And opening it that localy with local client license?

Yes you can integrate it with Qlikview, for this you need a separate Licence called QlikView Web Part.

If you want to deploy Entire QlikView app. You need to to purchase this License just use Iframe as webpart and point to your QliK application or server you like.

Fatih Sahin wrote:

What is the difference betweend the Qlikview webparts and the webparts of Sharepoint?

From the view of the architecture does it cause a problem that the QlikView server ,publisher etc. will be on a complete different network than the sharepoint network?

Web-part is similar to SharePoint webpart.

Actually QlikView web part point to the SharePoint webpart.

You can have Spited architecture for this I suggest you to go with 11.2 sr7. Which supports cross domain authentication.

Even you can always create trust between the two networks.

Regards

ASHFAQ