Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
innashna
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikView UI slowness

Hello,

I have a small model of 185 MB . I can filter on it fast when it is in developer mode. But when it is in Access Point, each step takes 20 sec.! Please advise what can be the reason and how to check it.

Labels (2)
13 Replies
TechResource
Contributor
Contributor

Check if you have sufficient RAM and the RAM is not consumed fully by any other application.

Try using I.EPlugin to access the application.

marcus_sommer

Beside the available resources from the server it's possible (but IMO rather unlikely whereby you could check if there are any proxy-server between your browser and the Qlik server) that there is a network-delay (if so it should be noticable with nearly all applications and not only a few).

Another more probable cause could be that there is any section access which might break some calculations. The easiest check would be just to disable it.

Furthermore take a look on the used releases from the client and the server - both should be the same.

- Marcus

brandk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Vegar  we are also having a similar problem. We are considering increasing the RAM but this will obviously cost money. Is there a way or test to find out if increasing RAM would actually improve our performance before actually committing? We have very large datasets

Vegar
MVP
MVP

You could monitor your RAM usage and how much you use swap memory.