Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView on iPad using Good Browser

Hi Folks

I have been told that a white paper exists somewhere that can provide advice on best settings/configuration for the Good Browser from Good Technologies in order to optimise performance of a QlikView Dashboard.

Does anybody know of this white paper?

Can you point me in the right direction?

If not, is there anybody out there who is using QlikView through a Good Browser and can share their experience with me.

Thanks in advance for any contributions.

Nigel West.

3 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

i attached a document that will help you a lot.

other important think to start in ipad with qlikview is download the app in your dispositive ,

good luck!

Fernando

jcoggon
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Nigel,

Not sure if someone has managed to help you with your query, so this might be a late reply but please find the latest available document I can find on the Good Browser and QlikView. I have a customer using the Good Browser on their employees iPads and no issues so far accessing the Dashboards as long as you stick to the guidelines stipulated in the document.

Kind Regards

Jason

dal
Employee
Employee

Hi Nigel,

Have you seen the QlikView for Good iOS application. It retains the functionality of the QlikView iOS application but is wrapped in the Good Dynamics SDK. The application removes the requirement to utilize the Good browser to navigate to the QlikView Access Point and then view the QVW. With QlikView for Good, the iOS application itself directly connects to one or multiple Access Points and delivers a mobile experience, including offline storage all secured by Good. The user experience is therefore greatly improved as it is single click access. In addition, when also using Direct Connect, the traffic is delivered directly via the Access Point to the device. You can check it out either on iTunes or, on this URL ...QlikView for Good | Good Community

If you want to discuss it further then email me on dal@qlik.com. !

Thanks

Dan