Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoslemTeymoori
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikView update issue with conditional objects

Hello everyone

I updated my QlikView software to Feb 2019,  unfortunately, some objects with Conditional calculations are not shown even if the conditions are met! Is in the new version conditions with objects not supported?

Thank you so much

Labels (2)
3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, the last verion for QlikView is April-2020, before that is April-2019, and before that November-2018.

Maybe you have Qlik Sense? where are you using the conditional caulculation? in conditional show, expressions, dimensions...?

In any case it should work, I haven't found issues of this kind in any version... but on the other hand I'm not sure where are you using it.

MoslemTeymoori
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello, I am using QlikView and the condition is applied to Expressions. for me it seems that it is not working in the new version, as I am comparing the same dashboards with 2 different versions, in the new version is not working. 

rubenmarin

Hello,  I'm using  April-2020 version of QlikView, wich is the last, and I'm developing different documents, some of them have conditional expressions, dimensions, and conditional show of objetcs and everything is working.

So this can be a particular issue with the conditions you are applying and because of that we need more information on what you are doing to provide help.

If you can upload a dumb sample just to demonstrate the issue it can be easier to help you.

Regards.