Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikmaps

Hello,

I have installed the Qlikmaps extension and trying to display the Key Performance Indicators on the Map. I am very new to Qlikview, so it would be great if someone shares some light on setting the dimensions in Qlikmaps. I could not find any resource on Qlikmaps on the internet. So can anyone please help me out with the Qlikmaps implementation?

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I am trying to implement Qlikmaps and I see this expression in Fill color column of Qlikmaps.

=if(sum(DISTINCT TOTAL [Dimension]) = 1, '#ff0000',

if(Count(TOTAL <[Dimension]> ) <= fractile(TOTAL aggr(Count([Closed YM]),[Dimension]), 0.1), '#ff0000',

if(Count(TOTAL <[Dimension]> ) <= fractile(TOTAL aggr(Count([Closed YM]),[Dimension]), 0.2), '#190000',

if(Count(TOTAL <[Dimension]> ) <= fractile(TOTAL aggr(Count([Closed YM]),[Dimension]), 0.3), '#4c0000',

if(Count(TOTAL <[Dimension]> ) <= fractile(TOTAL aggr(Count([Closed YM]),[Dimension]), 0.4), '#7f0000',

if(Count(TOTAL <[Dimension]> ) <= fractile(TOTAL aggr(Count([Closed YM]),[Dimension]), 0.5), '#990000',

if(Count(TOTAL <[Dimension]> ) <= fractile(TOTAL aggr(Count([Closed YM]),[Dimension]), 0.6), '#b20000',

if(Count(TOTAL <[Dimension]> ) <= fractile(TOTAL aggr(Count([Closed YM]),[Dimension]), 0.7), '#cc0000',

if(Count(TOTAL <[Dimension]> ) <= fractile(TOTAL aggr(Count([Closed YM]),[Dimension]), 0.8), '#e50000',

if(Count(TOTAL <[Dimension]> ) <= fractile(TOTAL aggr(Count([Closed YM]),[Dimension]), 0.9), '#e50000',

'#ff0000'))))))))))                         '#ff0000'))))))))))

/*  This template will create a heat map with a green color gradient

1) Replace [Dimension] with the field that defines your polygons

2) Replace with a field that defines defines the measurement for your deciles

3) Remove the instructions and comment qualifiers

Can anyone explain how I can go ahead and implement the qlikmaps?

Cust Country is the country field in my data

I have loaded another QVD containing Cust country, boundary features, latitude and longitude

I want to see the volume of closed tickets ( count(closed YM) ) on the map. How do I implement this in qlikmaps??

trey_bayne
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Sowhardh,

My name is Trey Bayne and I work for QlikMaps. There is a lot of information available on our Knowledge Base at www.qlikmaps.com/docs, but you must have a username and password to access the site. Your Account Manager should have access to the Knowledge Base and may be able to provide you with the username and password.

Having said that, let me see if I can help. The expression provided in your second post helps determine the gradient colors on the map. In the expression,replace [Dimension] with the field name you placed in the dimension box of the Polygon Map.

Let me know if you need additional help.