Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Desktop clear button not working

Hi All,

I have a qlikview server and my users connect to the server using the qlikview desktop app. Recently I've been getting reports that the clear button on the toolbar is no longer clearing the selected filters/selections made by the user. I'm not too sure how to debug this issue and where to look at to possibly resolve this issue.

The only recent thing that was changed for those documents was the the "Document TimeOut", "Maximum Inactive Session Time" and under document control I've checked the "Preload" option for Document Available option. Those settings were changed to stop the users from constantly losing connection to the server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

in QlikView to redefine the clear state (Selections > set clear state) so it might be the case that the application developer did that.

Let us know the qlikview version you are using and is it in accesspoint(ajax or IE plugin)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Yusof,

Regards!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manuel,

So it turns out it was a bug that was fixed in qlik 11. We upgraded to qlik 12 a few weeks ago and the users are no longer complaining about the server "remembering" the fields.