Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HimanshuKakade
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview Performance

Hi,

We have a same dashboard present on Server A to Server B.

We observed that the performance of the dashboard on Server B is slower than that of Server A.

If the dashboards present on both the servers are exact same in design, data and memory.

What are the others factors that are affecting the performance.

What all factors should we compare on both the servers to figure out why the performance is slow on Server B.

Kindly guide.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

If both the servers are of same configuration, I would start with checking things like:

- Which services/processes (if any), consuming resources in server b, may be other dashboards or anti-virus

- Compare network latency for servers

Alexis_Touet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi 

Another hint, I would also check Bios settings if on physical servers:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Scalability/Quick-tips-8-Server-Settings-For-Best-Performance/gpm...

Best regards, 

Alexis 

Please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct, as it will help other members to find solutions more easily 😉
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

This all factors in on Qlik performance:

Once those are compared, it's a matter of looking into what else on the machine may be draining resources, or if behaviour patterns of users might have changed, requiring more resources now than before.

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I have one more to add to Sonja's list, Windows Control Panel Power Options, be sure that is set to High or Maximum Performance and not Balanced, as sometimes in the Balanced setting, the CPUs are not able to hit their turbo frequency thus causing a pretty significant performance hit too.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.