Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Straight Tables

Hello,

I am create a straight tables in my Application and will be displaying that in the Report as well.

This report will be sent out to outside vendors so format of the report is very important for the business.

Table that I created works perfect but I need the header of the table to be something similar to the attached format.

(That attachment is created using xl). I am not able to merge the headers in a conveninet way.

Solution 1:

Pivot table seems to be a solution but it is not working similar to straight table with the data I am using.

Solution 2:

I tried adding header as separate table. It works fine to an extent. But the report will be multiple pages so I need to add table in the intermediate pages of the report. It is not possible to add two separate segment in the intermediate pages of the report.

When I add the header table in the first page of report, it is not repeating in the intermediate pages when there is multiple page.

Pls. let me know if any solution or suggestion.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Just create the Text boxes and kept on the top of the Straight Table column names to get the attached gfi type style ...