Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Highlighted
wesleywiertz
New Contributor

Qlikview connect to TFS

Hi,

What we're trying to do is connect Qlikview to TFS.

We’ve setup a working TFS-server and client, on the same machine as the Qlikview Desktop client. TFS is accessible through the browser and using Windows identification/authentication. On the TFS-side everything appears to be ok.

When we’re trying to connect Qlikview, it recognizes the TFS-server and collection, but after that we get the following error.

error.png

It looks like Qlikview is not using the right identity to call TFS. We can’t find this ID/guid from the screenshot in any other databases or in the Active Directory.

If another user logs in on the same VM (using his own Windows-credentials), he gets the same error but with a different ID/guid.

If I logout and login again, I get the same error with the same ID/guid, so it must be connected to my user-account/instance somehow.

When accessing dashboards, we’re all using named CAL’s. The license is registered on the company.

So I was hoping someone might have a clue where Qlikview gets this ID/guid from and how we could fix this in the Qlikview Desktop Client to make it connect to TFS.