cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canmarroig
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlikview desktop 9 64 bit

Hi, i'm searching for this Qlikview version for test, and in qlikview download site the older version is the 10.0. Can you help me?

18 Replies
quwok
Creator III
Creator III

QlikView documents are forward and backward compatible, so you shouldn't have problems developing on the latest version to be used in version 9 (obviously features introduced after version 9 will not be available). But if you do really need the installer, you should talk to your Qlik account manager, they might be able to help.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

HI,

Qlikview 9 is compatible in 10 & 11 versions also, if require you need to do some alignment changes, the script is also same.

If require, You can google, there are number of sites providing the EXE.  But it is always suggested to use latest version .

Regards,

Jagan.

dgreenberg
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

There are charts that may not appear if you open newer documents in QV 9.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

The discussion is about QV9 document opening in QV10 or QV11 but not about QV10 or QV11 documents to open in QV9.

I think all charts in QV 9 works in QV10 & QV11.  Because we migrated our QV9 Dashboards to QV 11 with some minor formatting changes only.

Regards,

Jagan.

canmarroig
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I've this problem: my app is developed on Qlikview Desktop 9 SR7, then has been moved and we need to open it on a

Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Service Pack 1 64 bit - 8 GB RAM

Qlikview Desktop 10 SR 4 64 Bit

When i try to open it this is my error:

Corrupt file structure. This file needs to be reloaded with a QV9 SR7 or QV10 SR1 or later

then as asked i've configured a new server in this way:

Windows Server Standard Service Pack 2 64 bit - RAM 12 GB

Qlikview Desktop 9 SR 7 64 Bit

when i try to open it my error is

The document failed to load

Can you help me to solve this problem?

quwok
Creator III
Creator III

Try opening it without data, right-click on the file in the Recent list on the Start Page and select Open 'xxx' Without Data.

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

This will be helpful for you ,

en.softonic.com/s/qlikview-9

qlikview.software.informer.com/9.0/

qlikview.software.informer.com/versions/

My suggestion is to use latest version 12.

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
canmarroig
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you, i've found QV9 but my problem persists and the error is:

The document failed to load

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi ,

Document failed to reload means,

With this server log, you can't clearly say what is the issue, it can be pretty much anything. However, you can enable the file log: Settings > Document Properties > General > Generate log file. this log file will be saved in the same folder where the qvw is stored. This log is more detailed, because it will display line per line the script that is being executed.

If you upload this document log it would be easier to assist you,

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”