cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suniljain
Master
Master

Qlikview for Big data & Analytics

Now a  day one common word that we are frequently hearing is "Big data" . Every BI tool is trying to perfrom best in that competitive environment .

Let's make this discussion more usefull to Big data lover.  Please share you experience and view on the same so that it can help to community.

Regards;

Sunil

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hello..

I am taking about BI-Qlikviw..no other BI.

3yr before when we started work with qlikview,same question we heared "Bigdata " how u will show ur performance..In our source database per day suppose to create 80,000 row..first time we faced difficulty..

now its working fine(performance)..thats depend upon ur ETL designing(Try to customize ur measure point)

Calculation part as much as less put in UI level. so it can help for faster performance.

this all about in my journey...

Regards-bika

Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi Sunil,

Big Data! Big Data! Big Data!.... most people refer to a huge amount of data. Hmm...that right. Are you agree?

For me "Big Data" is not how big amount of data. "Big Data" is a "Data" not a "Information". So my idea is; just 10 records of data; I can call "Big Data" because people cannot use their data for decision.

Welcome for anyone to get new idea!!!

Regards,

Sokkorn