Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview need to filter two dates !!!

Hi !

I Have a FACT table with sells, product and a date on it and I have a table with dates that is related with the FACT table.

I have a graph that needs to compare 2 diferents dates, so I create an auxiliar DATE table for filter this seconds dates .

The problems is that sometimes when I select the First date, some products on the fact table are disabled . it is correct , because these product were not sell on the date I chose on the FIRTS DATE, But They were sell on the date of the SECOND DATE, so I need these prodcuts to be ENABLED !!!!

Any IDEA ???

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

There are many ways.  For example, try using variables for your 1st and 2nd date.  You chose a date in a variable, nothing is selected in the DATE field.  In expression, use set analysis or if()function to calculate data between the 1st and 2nd.

Not applicable
Author

I am sorry, but I can not undestand your answear , I need to pick one or a range of dates for a column and another for the second column.

The problem is thar the FIRST DATE filter the hole aplication, so a lot of products can not be selected because there are disabled. Altrought they have sells for the second date.

Can you help me with this??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

You can use an alternate state to do that

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Can you provide a sample?

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
sunny_talwar

Its a year and a half old discussion guys, I am not sure if the OP is still looking for a solution to this

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You're right.

sunny_talwar

I guess I understood your intention to post here, but it was more to let vinieme12‌ and cleveranjos‌ that they might not hear back from the OP on this issue

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Lol, didn't notice  Thanks stalwar1

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.