We are in the process of migrating from Qlikview v11 to v12. We have noticed that when a qlikview application reloads the timestamp on the log file is out by 4 hrs. Has anyone had this experience or know how to set the time to the actual timestamp.
Plastics Data Generator (QVD).qvw.2017_07_27_12_47_23.log when the actual reload time and the timestamp on the file is 2017-07-27 8:47 AM.
I did figure out that it was probably related to the UTC time. Is there a way to reflect the local timestamp in the file name. This is definitely a change point for us and from our perspective not desirable.
We are also not using the ReloadTime function. All we have done is set the Document to generate logfile and selecting Timestamp in logfile name.