Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Quality Assurance in Qlikview Projects???

Hi all,

Anybody have any experience or idea how quality assurance/ testing activities involved in qlikview application development projects?

Please help me to get some idea...

Thanks and Regards,

Nilupa

5 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

Test the value of qlikview application with the erp from which you are extracting data.

compare the both output.

it will improve accuracy of qlikview application.

Not applicable
Author

Start on a low level, for example and orderline and compare to the source system. Work yourself up to higher levels for example Orders, order for a customer and a month, Do this until you trust the data.

BR /D

Not applicable
Author

I primarily use QlikView to pull data from our DMS database.  It is much better to use the prepared queries in QV than "data mining".  The info pulled is then used to generate various Quality reports.  Pending Calibrations, procedure times, various exceptions to production etc.  You can generate data for various periods also (daily, weekly, monthly etc.)  The data is compiled and when using QVs ability to export into Excel, you can manipulate that data to better serve your company!

Not applicable
Author

There are a lot of different QA services from all over the world nowadays and it's hard to define the best one for your business or eCommerce project. I want to advise you one that I often use for my software QA http://www.nixsolutions.com/services/quality-assurance-services/ This is the best one I've ever work with and if you have some problems with the QA you can trust me, they'll make everything follow all the conditions you need. Good luck.

Not applicable
Author

Well, I think it's a good variant to start on a low level as it is said in previuos comments. Or you can ask some othe QA company, like this http://qatestlab.com/services/we-are-professionals-in/server-service-testing/ for some professional help. Maybe they will answer for your questions and help you to figure out your problems.