Did you mean: 
Loreen
Contributor III
Contributor III

Range sum above

Hello,

I try to get the result of the total mix quantity column, like below :

Product n°MIX QUANTITYTOTAL MIX QUANTITY

The column total mix quantity is the sum of rows of the mix quantity column. My column  MIX QUANTITY is an expression. For the total mix quantity column, I tried with Rangesum($(v_Mixqty)) and it gives me the result of the column mix quantity.

I tried to create an expression with rangesum and above but it always gives me 0 on every rows. Do you have an idea to solve my problem ?

Thanks in advance

Loreen

7 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

I guess easier way would be to use TOTAL qualifier in expression. Say, your mix quantity result comes using expression Sum(quantity), then for total column you could use    Sum(Total quantity)

Loreen
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I already tried with Sum(total($(v_Qtymix)) but it doesn't work. There are "-" on every row. I think it is because Qty mix is  an expression.

I also tried with Sum total aggr, it gives me the same value on every rows (it's what I want) but the result it's not the good one

tresesco
MVP
MVP

How is your variable v_Qtymix defined?
Loreen
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

v_Qtymix :

Sum(Aggr(NODISTINCT($(v_Qty_17salesmen),Material_Code))

$(v_Qty_17salesmen) : It's a variable calculated with %qty plus a context that makes me filter the salesmen that I want

here is the expression that I have in my excel file :

Sum({$<{CTXT}, SalesRep=, SalesRep_Code=,SalesRep_Code={'S10','S11','S12','S14','S15','S16','S19','S21','S22','S23','S24','S29','S31','S32','S33','S34','S39'}>} %Qty)

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try:
Sum( TOTAL Aggr(NODISTINCT($(v_Qty_17salesmen),Material_Code))

Loreen
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks you very much for your reply,

I tried

Sum(TOTAL<SalesRep>Aggr(NODISTINCT(Sum(TOTAL<Material_Code>AGGR($(v_Qtymix),SalesRep,Material_Code))),Material_Code))

The result is almost good. The only issue is that my filter on sales men doesn't work, the calcul takes all the salesmen into account

kushalthakral
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Can you please share your sample QVW file

Thanks
Kushal