Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hemeshreddy
Partner - Contributor III

Rangesum function error

Hi guys PFA,

In this for year 2016 i am getting wrong accumulated sum

Regards,

Hemesh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Use this?

RangeSum(above(TOTAL sum(Sale),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which graph we need to look? There is 2 graphs

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
hemeshreddy
Author

second graph

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What's wrong here?

I used this?

RangeSum(Above(Sum(Sale),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

And enable Full accumulation radio button

Capture.PNG

hemeshreddy
Author

i need without checking the full accumulation radio button.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Use this?

RangeSum(above(TOTAL sum(Sale),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

hemeshreddy
Author

it is giving the correct result

May i know what is wrong in that expression which i written

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be TOTAL Keyword missing, And one blog is there for the same. You can read that blog to understand whole

hemeshreddy
Author

after giving Total key word also it's giving wrong result,

can u share me the blog URL

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Read this?

What does the TOTAL qualifier do?

And, FFor explanation in my way is TOTAL keyword can store the TOTAL sales and then we are displaying to each row level until RowNo(TOTAL) -- How many rows?

And read this too Missing Manual - Above() and Below()