Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Re: Dynamic Chart Concept.

Hello Friends,

I hope most of you are tired by answering this Dynamic Chart Concept.

I'm still having few problem in this Dynamic Chart Concept.

1. The complete macro, which enables the expression when selecting the Expression List Box and Create Dimensions Dynamically. = This is not working in the AJAX ZFC or in Java client.

2. The Simple macro, which needs the Dimensions, Expression Names and Expression value to be present in the Load Script itself. = By calculating the Expression in the script, which has the default Number Format.

3. Sir, John in similar post have posted a sample dynamic chart i.e., using the Straight Table condition box. Since i have lot of Dimensions and expression, when selected, it displays the duplicate and it is not grouped.

In the 2nd, i have the Expression problem only. So i tried to combine the 1st one expression into this 2nd one. As i'm not good in Macro, i got stuck.

I have attached the Sample qvw. Also I'm using QV v9. I'm Publishing the report in Access Point, So this Dynamic Should work in the Access point. Could you please help me solve this issue

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

R.Srinivasan.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I Have managed to solve by own.

I used the 2nd Choice. To overcome the Expression number format, i have created a macro for that and used in my application.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I Have managed to solve by own.

I used the 2nd Choice. To overcome the Expression number format, i have created a macro for that and used in my application.

renato_oliveira
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi, Can You post a sample with the solution that works on ajax?