cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Re: funnel chart display values from different expressions

hi, what i Need is to Show all values in every Level of the funnel. I did not use dimensions, only expressions, but i cannot Display the values there. I Need to Show two values per Level (absolut and percentage). I created four expressions.

any idea on how to do it?

thanks

felipe

funnel.png

18 Replies
Not applicable

Im sorry im not able to understand what you want. Do you want the same value to be displayed in each level?

Not applicable

So you want to show the count, and the % of the total for each "expression"?

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

hi

no, you see on the right side the values? those values shall be Display for each level

I got the values of the first Level, but the "value on data Points" and "Display values" on the Expression does not work

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

yes, exactly that, in each level

Not applicable

Could you share the qvw?

Not applicable

If you want the percentage in the chart, go to Chart Properties -> Number, then choose number and show in %.

Then show the numbers in the legend as you do now.  As far as I know, that's the only way to display both

Not applicable

You could create a text box that calculates the percentage of each "expression". Make the text box transparent and overlay the text box on top of your chart.

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

hi

thanks, yes, that answers one question, but the main one, is how to Show all the values in the funnel per each Expression. Do you know how to do that? I have four expressions: REcipients, DBC open, DBC click and DBC voucher redemption. Each of them is a formula (which applies to any Expression or data set).

I did not set a Dimension, since i have different data sources in the funnel.

besides all this Details, i just Need to Show the values, as you can see in the Image for the 1st Expression (45,544)

using in the Expression tab, Values on data Points works only for the first Expression. The Option "Show value" in the expresion does not apply for funnel.

do you have an idea to solve this? thanks

Not applicable

Have you selected Values on Data Points for each expression?