Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pallavsaha
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Report not opening in Google Chrome

After distributing a QVW, one of the user documents for a market (qvw file) is not opening on Google Chrome - full browser version. But the same report opens without any issues on Internet Explorer or QlikView Desktop

I have tried deleting the old qvw, meta and shared files and regenerated the the QVW files again. But still no luck. Same QVW opens locally on Qlikview Desktop also. I have checked the option for Full Browser and Small Device Version availability on QMC

Any idea why this report is refusing to open Google Chrome (full browser/Ajax version)?

Please note that other user documents distributed for other markets for the same source qvw are opening fine on ajax and inter explorer. Issue with only one market.

10 Replies
davidio86
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I stumbled upon similar problem recently and since no correct answer exists in this old thread… the problem lies in cookies. To remedy the problem and keep other cookies in Chrome go to chrome://settings/siteData, search for your AccessPoint address and press delete/clear symbol.

Regards,

David