Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The Qlikview Pivot Table object provides for grouping and subtotals.

-Rob

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The Qlikview Pivot Table object provides for grouping and subtotals.

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your replied. You mean, we can do the grouping by drag column to make it first column? And do the subtotals by Properties>Presentation>check "Show Partial Sums"? If yes, how about if I would like to show the subtotals of any grouping column without showing the subtotal of second, third columns, how can I do that?

Cheers,

Jack

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Yes, you can drag columns around in a pivot table. The show partial sums checkbox is specific to the column in a pivot table, so you can specify which columns should have subtotals, and which do not need subtotals.

Yes, you can create headers and footers. You can specify headers and footers associated with printing any particular chart. For display on the screen, if the chart itself can't do the header you want, you can always add headers and footers as separate objects. There's also a specific reporting component to QlikView that I've frankly never used (not a fan of static, printed reports, and I don't want my users looking at their data that way either), but I'd be shocked if it didn't handle something as basic as headers and footers.

Not applicable
Author

John, Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Jack