Contributor III
Contributor III

Resident Sub query

hi, I want to do sub Query in resident in Qlikview
2 Replies
asinha1991
Creator III
Creator III

you cannot do subquery, there are ways to achieve things...tell scenario example...tips for subquery in where clause

try to store subquery result in a table(separate load statement) and use join or exist  to limit the main table with this table.

if your subquery returns 1 value, use peek to store it in a variable and then use that variable in where clause

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sahrier, if the other post did not help, I would suggest providing a bit more detail on your use case here such that some of the other members may be able to come up with some other ideas at that point.  It is very important to provide as much info as you can when posting, this will result in more and better responses in most cases.

You can check the Design Blog area, that is about the only place of which I can think you may find something that might help:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Generally best to start with one word search and narrow from there...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.