Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
innashna
Contributor II
Contributor II

Response Time Between Clicks- how to find it out

Hello,

we want to see statistics of times between clicks- meaning how much time each click of user takes.

How we can do it? Is there logs on QlikTech and if yes where they are ?

Thanks, Inna.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Josh_Berg_Support

Inna,

The closest thing I can think of on the Qlikview side for this information would be in the Audit logs, that would provide you time stamps of each action a user took while working in a QVW.  Audit logs aren't enabled by default but if you'd like to enable them go to the QMC > Setup > QVS > Logging > Enable Audit Logging.  This will create an audit log file for each day.  

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You likely need to use Fiddler or web browser Developer Tools and network tracing to really see the details of things.

See the QIX Performance Log section in the following link, this may be another way to go at things in this case, this is only available in 12.30/November 2018 and later releases:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/Server/Content/QV_Server/QlikView-Server...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.