Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Result of sum is Null in advanced Search

Hello everyody

I need to make an advanced search inordet to configure an alert.

The definition of the search is te following:

I want to show only the TIENDAS (stores) that belong to the GRUPO_COMERCIO = Grupo 1 and not have sells (TOT_COMISION_COMPARTIDA) Yesterday.

And I have the following expression in order to have the yesterday's sales:

=sum( {$<[GRUPO_COMERCIO]={'GRUPO 1'},FECHA = {">=$(=Date(today(1)-1))"},AñoD= ,TrimestreD= ,MesD= ,QuincenaD= ,SemanaDim= ,SemanaD= >} TOT_COMISION_COMPARTIDA)=

When I put this expression in the advance search of the fiel TIENDA, telling the sum = 0

=sum( {$<[GRUPO_COMERCIO]={'GRUPO 1'},FECHA = {">=$(=Date(today(1)-1))"},AñoD= ,TrimestreD= ,MesD= ,QuincenaD= ,SemanaDim= ,SemanaD= >} TOT_COMISION_COMPARTIDA)=0

The result is nothig (I suppose becasue for these stores there are no transacciotns to sum). But when I change the = 0 for >0, the result show me the stores that have sales yestarday.

How Can I seach for the stores that not have sells yesterday.

Thanks in advance for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You want to go even simpler than that, you can try this:

=1 - Sum( {$<[GRUPO_COMERCIO]={'GRUPO 1'},FECHA = {">=$(=Date(today(1)-1))"},AñoD= ,TrimestreD= ,MesD= ,QuincenaD= ,SemanaDim= ,SemanaD= >} TOT_COMISION_COMPARTIDA) = 1

View solution in original post

18 Replies
sunny_talwar

What if you do <1?

Not applicable
Author

Same result than =0

sunny_talwar

So can you create a table with TIENDAS as your dimension and Sum({$<[GRUPO_COMERCIO]={'GRUPO 1'},FECHA = {">=$(=Date(today(1)-1))"},AñoD= ,TrimestreD= ,MesD= ,QuincenaD= ,SemanaDim= ,SemanaD= >} TOT_COMISION_COMPARTIDA) as your expression.

Do you see any 0?

Not applicable
Author

Not All is colpased

Not applicable
Author

Sorry Only shows values grater tan 0

sunny_talwar

Can you uncheck suppress when null on the presentation tab please and repost the image?

Not applicable
Author

The table remains the same

sunny_talwar

So I think the way the data is structured, the TIENDAS you are looking for, are actually nulls.

Would you agree that Total TIENDAS - (minus) TIENDAS you get when > 0 will give you what you are looking for??

Not applicable
Author

Yes thats exactly what I need