Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlampard40
Contributor III
Contributor III

Rounding up

Hi - I have a straight table and calculating % compliance.  I also want to calculate the amount of reviews needed to achieve compliance at 92%.  So, I've started calculating this in columns within the tables.  All working OK, until I need to add the final column which basically rounds UP column 6 to nearest whole integer but ONLY if the number if greater than zero.  If less than zero, I'd like it to not be displayed to be honest, so only showing those integers above zero and as a rounded up number.  Many thanks.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

James, did Rob's post help you get what you needed?  If so, be sure to use the Accept as Solution button on his post to give him credit and let others know it worked.  If you are still working on things, leave us an update, so we can try to see if anyone can come up with something else that may work.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.