Required Output

Screenshot_2.png

Kindly  help to obtain above output with RTYPE filled with REN 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Simon_Astakhov
Partner - Contributor III

I think - yes. But sample application contain data connection and i cannot test it.

Try to use

if(FLG=2 and peek(POLICY_NO)=POLICY_NO and Peek(P_FROM)=P_FROM and Peek(R_SEQ)=R_SEQ and peek(FLG)=1,Peek(RTYPE),TYPE) AS RTYPE

in 42's script row.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Simon_Astakhov

Hi!

Best way is fill data with required values.

But shortest solution for you is make second Calculated dimention with (for example) =IF(IsNull(RTYPE),'REN',RTYPE). It fills null values in report by REN string.

img-2019-07-03-13-06-22.pngimg-2019-07-03-13-06-44.png

If you need to split merged cell in qlik - just transform pivot table to straight.

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks

Is there a way where I can do it at script level ?

Simon_Astakhov

I think - yes. But sample application contain data connection and i cannot test it.

Try to use

if(FLG=2 and peek(POLICY_NO)=POLICY_NO and Peek(P_FROM)=P_FROM and Peek(R_SEQ)=R_SEQ and peek(FLG)=1,Peek(RTYPE),TYPE) AS RTYPE

in 42's script row.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If Simon's posts helped you with things, please be sure to give him credit by clicking the Accept as Solution on the post(s) that helped.  This also lets other posters know that things resolved your situation too.  If you require further help, please update the post.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.