Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
padmaravipati
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

SMTP Header information in alert notification mail

Hi All,

Qlikview application have alerts configured to send a mail based on the condition fulfillment. One of the users receive alert mail with additional text. the alert mail is having SMTP Header information in Mail Boby.

Below information is displayed in mail body before alert message.

X-Mailer:CPJNSMTPConnection

Content-type:Text/Plain

Charset:UTP-8

Date:Fri,10-5-2019

This happens only for 1 user. How to remove header information in qlikview alert mails .

Thanks in Advance.

2 Replies
padmaravipati
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi All,

Can someone help me on this topic.

Thanks 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If this is happening for only one user, I do not believe it is Qlik causing things, and your best avenue is likely to bring this up with the email server admins to see if they can help troubleshoot what may be happening in this case.  It could be the mail client that one user is using, so I would definitely check to be sure they are on same client as the other users etc., or along those lines is the one user doing something differently etc., that is where you need to focus at this point to find the root cause.  If you get further information, feel free to post back, and I will have a look as soon as I see things to see if I can provide anything better at that point, but given what you describe, I am pretty confident this is nothing to do with Qlik.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.