Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Same Selection should select in the another listbox!!

Hi All,

Here i have 4 date fields user i want to select one date in the (phase1 date field )the same date want to happens in the other date filed if it is associated with another date that should not show

i tried with the filed event triggers it is working but i don't want to implement the logic with triggers is there another way?

here am attaching sample data

8 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

i tried with the filed event triggers it is working but i don't want to implement the logic with triggers is there another way?

No.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

If I Create trigger for this the selection is showing in the current selection box

if i do one selection it will trigger for four the all selection showing in the current selection is there any way to hide selection in current selection

avinashelite

as per my knowledge...selection is not possible but if you want the list of similar values we can achieve using expression

avinashelite

mightyqlikers
Creator III
Creator III

hi

create another list box with expression as below

if(phase1=phase2,phase2) --- phase2 listbox

if(phase1=phase3,phase3)-- phase3 listbox

Regards

Sam

Not applicable
Author

can you give me sample post

Gysbert_Wassenaar

No, the Current Selections object will show the current selections. It doesn't matter if you make that selection by clicking in a listbox or with a Select in Field action. All the selections will show up in the Current Selections object.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
mightyqlikers
Creator III
Creator III

PFA.