Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II

Save a File in PDF for with different names

Hi Friends

I have created some reports(PDF) using report option in qlik view. It works fine. My problem is that I have more than 10 Dept and I want to create this report for each Dept daily. I have to run this report for each dept which is time consuming process. What I  want is to run the report once and  save it with different file names (dept name) in a set  location. Please advise me

How can I achieve this ?

Pls share with me a sample Qv document with required macros.

Thanks

2 Replies
upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Friends

Could some one please help me with a solution for my query

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The only thing I have that might work is go into the Report Settings and then go to the Selections tab and check the Banding setting, you can loop things over a field, if the Dept is a field in the app, that will band things, but I cannot recall if that will generate multiple reports or what though.  Unfortunately the Help does not seem to cover the sub topics either, but here is the link to that as well:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Report_Edito...

Hopefully this may at least get you on a track that might work.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.