Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Save variable values to a bookmark

Hello,

I have an QlikView document published on AccessPoint, and in that document I have a slider/calendar object that is used to make date selections (Input Style: Calendar -- Data: Variable -- Mode: Single Value).  Whenever I try to create to create a bookmark, I have selected "include input field values" in the bookmark properities, but the variable value in this slider/calendar object is not saved whenever I try to load it.  Are you able to save variable values in a bookmark?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
teempi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hey Sean,

I'm not sure if there's a right way to do this, but at least there's a trick. Create a new input field object and choose the fields you wish to save in your bookmark. Go to constraints sheet and check "Include In Bookmars" for every field. Lastly go to layout and set show condition to = False().

Now all the variables will be saved in the bookmark assuming "Include Input FIeld Values" is checked in the bookmark options.

I hope this helped!

-Teemu

View solution in original post

6 Replies
teempi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hey Sean,

I'm not sure if there's a right way to do this, but at least there's a trick. Create a new input field object and choose the fields you wish to save in your bookmark. Go to constraints sheet and check "Include In Bookmars" for every field. Lastly go to layout and set show condition to = False().

Now all the variables will be saved in the bookmark assuming "Include Input FIeld Values" is checked in the bookmark options.

I hope this helped!

-Teemu

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Teemu!  This was a tremendous help.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sean,

Try also with Menu-Settings-Document Propeties-Variables, select desired variable from the list and check "Include in bookmarks".

Ste

sjoelsona8
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Thank you Stefano!

vsabbise
Creator
Creator

May I know how do I achieve this in Qlik Sense

max31
Contributor III
Contributor III