Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Screen resolution issue

Hi Team,

I developed an application on dev. server ; through the accesspoint I can view the application in IE 8 very well. But when the application moves to the Production server, I can not view it properly through the access point in IE8. Fonts are larger on production and alignments of charts are wrong as if resolution has decreased somehow.Is there any resolution set up that is required in Production server? Please let me know the required configuration.

Thank You

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anup, Could you try to adjust with Qv desktop Webview

View -> Turn on/off WebView

Not applicable
Author

Thanks francisco.You mean to say the web view mode? In development end there is no issue.

Not applicable
Author

here

WebView.jpg

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

on ur design tab-there is a icon Turn on/off WebView

Not applicable
Author

Ok. I understanbd but there every thing is allright.

Not applicable
Author

Yes i got it, actually the problem is occured when I see the application through the access point from Production server.

Not applicable
Author

Anup, one thing. Remember that visualization depend for each navigator, so... if you see well in iExplorer, its posible to see wrong in other... We need use HTML5 to solved it  and QlikView Team says that HTML5 will be support in 2015

Not applicable
Author

Anup, one thing. Remember that visualization depend for each navigator, so... if you see well in iExplorer, its posible to see wrong in other... We need use HTML5 to solved it  and QlikView Team says that HTML5 will be support in 2015

Not applicable
Author

But I can view the application in IE 8 very well through the development server access point. But when the application moves to the Production server,I can not view it properly through the production server access point in IE8. In both access point IE8 is use.