Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
The #1 reason QlikView customers adopt Qlik Sense is a desire for a modern BI experience. Read More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Scrollbar disappears when object is maximized

When i maximize a object (f.ex. Pivot Table) the scrollbar disappears, even though the screen can't show all the data (when the object is restored i get nice scrollbars, both horizontal and vertical).

Anyone know of a bug in Qlikview or better, a solution to this problem?

Im running latest Release of 8.5 and the scrollbar disappears both in Dev. and IE Plugin.

Tags (2)
3 Replies
Highlighted
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

I tested it in Developer, and I can't confirm the same behavior. When I maximize a large Pivot table, both horisontal and vertical scrollbars are there...

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

I've done further testing now, both with different computers and different Qv releases:

It does work with 8.50.6206.5

It doesn't work with 8.50.6231.5 or 8.50.6261.5. When i upgraded the 6206 version to 6261 the scrollbar disappeared (ie didn't work).

Can somesome please confirm that this is working / not working under a given release

P.S. I've used the same document all the way through.

D.S

Highlighted
Not applicable

I am on 8.50.6231.5. The "feature" I have seen is that when something is selected that needs no scroll bars showing in Pivot table and then make a selection that should show scroll bars - they do not show. I have to grab a corner of the pivot table to make it bigger and then the scroll bars show up.

Stephen