SECTION APPLICATION;

LOAD
NTNAME,
VALIDATOR,
QUALIFICATOR,
GESTIONNARY
FROM $(vFolderQvd)TAB_PROFILES_USERS_FINALE.qvd (qvd);

I create an account demo_apps on the  DSC >> Custom Directory

When I reload the app with section access I would to see in the NTNAME the user who log in to the WebAccess but I only see qservice (service account).

What is incomplete ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Then make sure you have in the section access table REDUCTION field all possible values listed to be visible in the data model.

"*" in the section access table means "all values listed in the section access table" and not "all the values to be loaded in the data model".

You only see the service account because it's the only account which was left after the reload.

And again, if there is not a 1 to 1 correspondence between the user name and the reduction field value, you will have to duplicate the NTNAME field in the section access table too.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Is this QlikView or Qlik Sense? SA_SCHEDULER only exists for Qlik Sense.

Also, in Qlik Sense you use USERID instead of NTNAME.

Additionally, NTNAME is a special field name in the section access for QlikView, which is not exposed anywhere in the data model, if you want to see it, make sure the REDUCTION field in the section access table has a counterpart in the section application of the script, or simply duplicate it with a different name.

Judicael
Partner - Contributor III
Author

QlikView

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Then make sure you have in the section access table REDUCTION field all possible values listed to be visible in the data model.

"*" in the section access table means "all values listed in the section access table" and not "all the values to be loaded in the data model".

You only see the service account because it's the only account which was left after the reload.

And again, if there is not a 1 to 1 correspondence between the user name and the reduction field value, you will have to duplicate the NTNAME field in the section access table too.

Judicael
Author

I am loggin with demo_oryga but I get the user QSERVICE (NTNAME)

I would like to catch osuser_name

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Yes, make sure the reduction field in the section access table is properly populated, and duplicate the NTNAME field in the section access table.