Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bohravanraj
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Section Access working fine on Local Machine and not on Access Point

Hi All,

I came accross very wierd case,

where my section access is working fine on my local system, but when i host it on Server and check on Access Point it dosnt allow to access showing message as - Failed to open document, You don't have access to this document".

Please find below code i m using :

Section Access;

NoConcatenate

UserList:

LOAD ACCESS,

NAME as NTNAME,

%Key_Security_To_3G          // Key Link to Data model

Resident [Security Stage 2];

Section Application;

DROP  Table [Security Stage 2];

Regards,

Vanraj Dinesh Bohra

4 Replies
jaumecf23
Creator III
Creator III

Have you included the Service User  Name of the server in the section access??

bohravanraj
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Jaume,

Yes Service User  Name is already added in Section access file.

Regards,

Vanraj Dinesh Bohra

jaumecf23
Creator III
Creator III

The value for %Key_Security_To_3G  is an '*' ? Because the service user must have access to the all keys of the link model.

rubenmarin

Hi Vanraj, it seems that there is no data relation between section access and section application, it allows access on desktop because you will be accessing as Admin and you have strict exclussion, in this case (when logging as an admin with strict exclussion) you have access to all data when there is no data relationship, but users are blocked to open the document.

In access point everyone is logged as an user (no admins) so the behaviour can be different as you experience in desktop as an admin.

If the above said is correct, try loading UserList in section application (and disable section acess temporarily) to check data relations between UserList and the data model.