Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Secured sheets

Hi,

Im developing an application in Qlikview 10 now and I want to not show one sheet (a test sheet) for the users, how do I do to make this possible?

Thanks ahead!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

You can use that code, taking care of the exact DOMAIN\USERNAME values, (test them with a text object with)

=OSUser()

In the sheet properties (right click on any empty space in your sheet), General, Show Sheet, Conditional).

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

When you mean the users you mean everything but you? In that case, use any conditional you can easily change later, like "1=0" or similar.

If not, how are the users identified? You can set a conditional with the OSUser() function as well as shown below:

Match(Upper(OSUser()), 'DOMAIN\ALLOWEDUSER1', 'DOMAIN\ALLOWEDUSER2', DOMAIN\ALLOWEDUSER3') > 0

Hope that helps.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Exactly, users meaning all users except the developers. Is there anywhere I can set this in settings for the sheet or do I need to write some code for that?

Thanks!

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

You can use that code, taking care of the exact DOMAIN\USERNAME values, (test them with a text object with)

=OSUser()

In the sheet properties (right click on any empty space in your sheet), General, Show Sheet, Conditional).

Hope that helps.

Not applicable
Author

Cool it works fine, thanks!