Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Select possible white feilds values basedon Groups

Team ,

I nned your help with one expression to filter KPIVALUES based on KPI group.

I have two fileds named

a:)KPIGROUP

B)KPINAME

Based on KPI group I nned to show only relevant (white values exclude greyed out one) KPI NAME.

I tried below expression  and it do filters relevant WHITE KPINAME but when I select one KPI of the group , if I again filter to KPI name it does not show the entire POSSIBLE KPINAME again.

It just restrict me to the selected KPINAME only.

ONLY when I de-select the KPINAME filter ,it prrseesnt the full relevaht KPINAME agin.

=if(aggr(count(SectorUtilizationKPI),SectorUtilizationKPI),SectorUtilizationKPI).

Can you please suggest with modification expression that can help me to choose relevant KPINAME always.

9 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Can you post your sample app.

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

PFA

aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Dear ,

PFA.

If you see when I select one KPI group K1 and if I filter to one of the relevant KPI and select one , if I AGAIN MOVE TO KPINAME filter ot does not shows me any other KPINAME.

Can you please help me with this.I nned to implement the logic in production env on urgent basisi.

Many thanks in advance.

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi ,

why are you using expression like this,

=if(aggr(count(KPINAME),KPINAME),KPINAME)

Remove this and use ,KPINAME field only

Check this,

I did n't understood your requirement fully,

HTH,

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

We need to show only white field value exclude  the greyedout(not-asscoaited values).

This is th ereason we nned to use some expression to show only white filed values.

Can you please advise?

aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

We need to show only white field value exclude the greyedout(not-asscoaited values).

This is th ereason we nned to use some expression to show only white filed values.

Can you please advise?

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi Avinash,

Your expression seems to be fine. =if(aggr(count(KPINAME),KPINAME),KPINAME)

And your MultiBox also working fine for Me.

And, I think, In the MultiBox, If you want to select other value, first you need clear the previous value, Then you need select the other Value.

For E.g KPI Group : K1

KPI Name :  CALLCOUNT and DROPCOUNT  (if you select CALL COUNT)

Suppose, if you want to select DROPCOUNT, you first need to clear the CALLCOUNT, Then select the  DROPCOUNT.

But, May be Instead of the Expression, You can try the "Hide Excluded" in the Presentation Tab for KPINAME.

Check the Attachment May be helps..

aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Dear Settu,

This is what client is complaining about that they nned to clear the filter and then reselect again.

They want the relevant assocoiated filed values to show always based on group .They don't want to deselect and select again.

Any other approach or expression please suggest .....

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

I just tried with ListBox Background in the MultiBox, Check if it suits for you...