Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wonkymeister
Creator III
Creator III

Selector Value Stuck

Afternoon,

i have a selector on an app that is behaving very strange on my production server. It is stuck on "Always One Selected Value"

if i open the app in the client, the selector is acting as it should, with "Always One Selected Value" deselected as it should be (no value selected). But as soon as i copy the app up to my live server, and view the app in "Full Browser Version" the selector is behaving as having "Always One Selected Value" ticked. If i view the app in the Plugin, the selector is behaving as it should, with "Always One Selected Value" deselected.

its as if the server is caching my app (or something).

what on earth is going on? anyone had this issue before?

to summarize:

• in the client the object has no value selected
  • up on the server, in Full Browser Version, the object has 1 value selected
  • up on the server, in the Plugin, the object has no value selected

anyone help?

thanks

3 Replies
roger_stone
Creator III
Creator III

Which version and SR are you using on the client and server? Is the Plugin the same version and SR as the server?

wonkymeister
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Roger, thanks for the reply. everything client /server wise is up to date. i have since found a post from March 2015 which has solved the issue:

"We are experiencing the same issue.

Apparently if you close the document using the CLOSE button in the upper right corner, then remove last document state, it works.  Hopefully this will be addressed in future releases."

Remove last document state corrupted after SR6 upgrade?

bizzare issue!

roger_stone
Creator III
Creator III

Great, glad you found a solution.

Roger